4.16.2012

field drawings from a life of small fires.




















a warm up. late in the day, but I got there eventually.

I’m hoping Charles and I can sit down this
week and bang out the layout and details of
Small Hotel | volume two and finally finally
finally be done with that.

he is a busy man, and so, with all things, comes time.

I am immeasurably proud of the work in the book
and I know Charles will do a stunning job of making
it a cohesive and beautiful book. I hope you’ll like it
and consider it worth the wait. I think it was.

in other news I will probably try out a small run of
a single print this summer. I’d love to do a small book
of the field drawings in all their terrible hipstamatic
glory, as well. but these are more things that come in time.

keep the fires burning.