10.06.2011

January Arms




















I was 19 when I bought my first Mac.
it did not belong to the school.
it did not belong to someone else.
it was mine. it had my name in it.
it was Sail's Mac.

since then the entirety of my adult
creative output has been made on a Mac.
whether it was music made entirely
on a Mac, or using Photoshop and
Safari to put my shitty drawings
out into the world, there was
always an Apple computer at the
heart of what I was doing.

and I hope there always will be.

my first Mac changed my life.
I don't know that I'd be sitting
here now, the person that I am,
doing the things that I'm doing
had I not bought that first G4.

it allowed me to, not only create,
but the limitations were removed
and I could think differently
than I had the previous 18 years...

and I never looked back.

thank you, Steve.

|
sent from my iMac